Friday, June 11, 2010

By standard definition, I am now a famous artist

Which brings me to to my next topic - cruelty and greed at the hands of small, adorable children. The theme for this month's art exhibit at Space 242 Gallery is Good vs. Evil: Superheros vs. Villains. Since I like to ruin surprises for everyone, here I am reproducing the three pieces that I will have in the show starting June 25.





"Lemonade Stick-up"
gouache and ink on paper (because gouache is really fun to say)





"Sodaboarding"
gouache and ink on paper
















"Puppy Fight to the Death"
gouache and ink on paper


Though I can't take all the credit for the conception of these paintings. What am I saying? Of course I can. Oh alright, one of my friends helped me come up with the central theme, which is a display of good versus evil in the sense that children, who are assumed inherently good, staging criminal and immoral acts, and adorably so.


No comments:

Post a Comment